Your Wedding Video
Most wedding video companies
appear very similar at first....
Most video companies use professional video cameras, wireless microphones, minimal lighting and a digital computer editing program...
But if you compare their final results - they don't look the same at all. Why?
Wedding videos can be VERY different in style and quality!
A few companies produce videos that stand apart from the others... breathtaking movies that really capture all the excitement and emotions of the day. Videos that bring tears of joy to your eyes each time you watch them. East Coast Video is one of those.
"Our video is simply astonishing! You have a special gift and it is the art of capturing Life, Love and Memories and making them beautiful." Jennifer & Anthony Chabot
You want your wedding video to be special. You've imagined it all your life, planned the details for months, and finally your wedding day has arrived! But often, the day simply passes by in a blur of excitement. It's true! Many couples say that they can only remember bits and pieces after their wedding day is over.
"The day went by so quickly that I felt like I didn't get to experience everything. My expectations were definitely exceeded with the priceless video you created for us. It is a perfect remembrance of our wedding." Meaghan & Bill Cloutman
Your precious memories will fade with time. These are moments you'll want to hold onto forever and even share with future generations!
What a Day to Remember! Your wedding gown, your flowers, the way you looked
walking down the aisle, the sound of your marriage vows, your first dance as husband & wife, family members all around you, the cake, the music and the wonderful unplanned moments that will happen that day.
The excitement and romance of this day must be preserved for a lifetime!
"We cannot believe how amazing this video is! You caught everything we could have wanted and more. I wish there were more words to express the love I have for this video. You have a magic touch!" Maria & Bobby Leclerc
What makes East Coast Video different from other video companies?
1. We specialize in videography exclusively. Our focus is totally on the details of your wedding video and making it special. We are not involved with side businesses like photography, music or flowers. Creating stunning videos is a full time job for us.
2. We attend your wedding rehearsal. Every wedding is unique.
We attend every rehearsal to fully prepare for your wedding day. We meet the officiant, check for camera positions, sound levels, lighting, and answer your last minute questions.
Our preparation is essential and the results will speak for themselves.
3. Every wedding video includes full day coverage. Your video should capture all the important moments of your wedding day. We won't leave you in the middle of your reception. We follow everything that is happening around you and your guests, until the Final Dance is over... and you won't have to worry about overtime fees!
4. You'll receive a full length DVD. Some companies film all day and then cut your
final video down to 30-40 minutes of edited footage. What about the rest of the day?
We will creatively edit your wedding into a dynamic story about you on the most
important day of your lives. The result is a complete DVD that you will treasure!
"What a beautiful video. It brought tears to our eyes! Each time I watch it I see more details that I missed the last time. We can't wait to share it with everyone we know."
Judy & Oscar Cartagena
5. Know your Videographer. Many video companies will double or triple-book dates and are forced to hire less experienced shooters to cover their weddings. To keep up with their editing they may rush through the process and present you with something less impressive than you expected... You should be comfortable with who you've hired and their cinematography skills. All of our weddings are treated with the special care they deserve.
6. Perhaps most important: We treat every wedding video as if we were videotaping our own family's wedding day. Your video is as special to us as it is to you - and our care comes through in every video we create.
You can trust your Precious Memories to East Coast Video!
Have you ever watched your parents' or grandparents' silent home movies?
You were probably smiling because you had the chance to experience those days long past. Your wedding video is truly a "time capsule" that can literally transport you back in time as you experience all the emotions and excitement of your wedding day again, each time you watch it. We have heard this from countless couples.
This is a keepsake you will want to share with your family, friends and perhaps even
one day... your own children and grandchildren. Try to imagine what they'd think!
We look forward to speaking with you about the details of your wedding day!
We've been capturing and preserving very special wedding memories since 1991.
Serving Rhode Island RI, Massachusetts MA and eastern Connecticut CT.
Sample Wedding Video Clips
Wedding Video Album Packages & Prices
East Coast Video of New England
A few of the many locations where we have captured Wedding Day Memories:
Aldrich Mansion - Warwick
Castle Hill Inn Newport
Hotel Viking Newport
The Publick House Inn - Sturbridge
The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station
The Towers at Narragansett
The Officer's Club - Newport